28 November 2011

Christmas Wish List #1

I've come across really great artists and products this year.  I've collected a few of my favorites for the artist in your life this Christmas.


1|   Paper + Twine - Casey's etsy shop full of bound books and stationary that are perfect gifts.

2|   Black & Bluebird Studios - I spotlighted this Austin duo for their creative repurposing jewelry. 

3|   Tom's Shoes - I try to avoid the trend bandwagon, but these shoes are not only for a great cause, they are the most comfortable shoes I've owned.

4|   Custom Bound Journal - This new business allows you to create the notebook for your needs. 

5|   Terrain - Anything in this store would be worth receiving.  Very beautiful and natural.

6|   Sqaum Art Workshops - Now gifting certificates! Help send your favorite artist to camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thanks for stopping by.