10 April 2012

February Challenge Update



February's 4(for) green acres challenge was a special one for me.  It was about giving a gift.  A monetary gift that would allow students to spend a week in nature learning about the outdoors with their fellow classmates and teachers.  So many times I've worked with these students and I've watched them come alive.  I've given them the experience that will help mold them as productive and educated adults.

I owe a BIG THANK YOU to the indigo 26 readers that joined the February challenge and donated to the scholarship fund.  However large or small your gift, it made a difference, and I'm honored.

Our goal was to raise $20,000 and to date we have reached $8,632.  While the campaign is officially over, you can still donate to help us reach our goal.  Just click here.

I'll try to post a few photos throughout the year of camp.  It's such a beautiful place, I wish you could spend some time there yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thanks for stopping by.