11 May 2012

Mother's Day Accordion Card


Mother's Day is this Sunday. I'm a little sad that I can't spend the day with my mother. I miss her. We always have so much fun when we're together. This year I decided to make her an accordion card. I've had these vintage, floral gift tags for quite some time. I knew they had a purpose I just didn't know right away what that purpose was.


My mama loves flowers. Well, preferably fresh flowers, but I thought this little accordion card would remind her of how much she is loved. I also decided to send her a few wildflower seeds. Every spring I sprinkle a few bare spots in my yard with wildflower seeds and I'm always surprised by what comes up. It's a little something we can both share.


I made this little envelope from a recycled, security envelope to hold them both.



Happy Mothers Day to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thanks for stopping by.